The attorneys at Moody and Shea, P.A. have authored numerous articles which appear in local, state and national publications.
- Builders, Limit Your Exposure to Implied Warranties, Homebuilder, Jan./Feb. 1992
- Mandatory Radon Disclosures, CBA Today, May, 1992.
- Protect Yourself!! Simple Precautions to Take When Dealing With Code Interpretations,
Florida Forum, May, 1993
- Protection Against Liability For Existing Conditions in Reroofing Jobs, Roofer Magazine, August, 1993
- Following the Letter of the Law: The Importance of Strict Compliance When Learning the ABC's of Construction Lien Laws, Florida Forum, September, 1993
- C ompliance with Code Requirements...Who's Responsible?, Florida Forum, November, 1993
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: Using your Imagination to Control Your Destiny, Florida Forum, December, 1993
- Working with the System...How to Successfully Avoid and Resolve Disciplinary Complaints, Florida Forum, January, 1994
- Defining the Worth of an Aging Roof: Courts Finally Recognize That Roofs Have a Limited Useful Life!, Florida Forum, February, 1994
- Pay When Paid Clauses...When are they Valid?, Florida Forum, March 1994
- Construction Bonds on Government Projects, Florida Forum, May 1994
- Construction Bonds on Private Projects - What You Need to Know, Part Two - Answers to Commonly Asked Questions, Florida Forum, June 1994
- Good News - 1994 Revisions to the Construction Lien Law are Few and Easy to Live With, Florida Forum, November, 1994
- In Search of the Perfect Attorney, Florida Forum, March, 1995.
- Construction Lien and Bond Law for the Subcontractor, The American Subcontractors Association, Florida Gulf Coast Chapter, Inc., 1996.
- Subcontracts, Dispute Resolution, Collection and Bankruptcy Law for the Subcontractor, The American
- Subcontractors Association, Florida Gulf Coast Chapter, Inc., 1996.
- Court Strikes Down "Notice to Owner" Form, CBA Today, May, 1999
- Getting Paid! Construction Lien Law and Bond Claims, Collections, and the Impact of Bankruptcy on
- Construction Claims, Dispute Resolution and Management, Inc., March, 2001.
- Construction Lien Law, Construction Bonds, Bankruptcy Law, Collections, Security Agreements, and
- Promissory Notes, for the Rental Equipment Supplier, Moody and Shea, P.A., 2003.